Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

This blog is for you, because it's hard to cut meat out of a diet, and it's even harder to cut animal products out.

I'm often asked "what do you eat?" I'm at a point where I can answer that question, and help people who want to move to a reduced-meat, vegetarian, or vegan lifestyle.

I became a vegetarian in 2004 and recently became a vegan around October 2012 (with the exception of lanolin-based vitamin D and honey). My hubby is a recent omnivore-to-vegan convert, as well. He decided to go vegan mid-2012 after researching all of the awful things that come from eating meat and dairy.

I must say, cheese is the hardest thing to quit, but it's worth it.

A big catalyst in our decision, was the impending birth of our daughter, who is now three months old. Because our daughter has a food allergy, I am currently a soy-free, gluten-free vegan.

For your following pleasure, there will be impartial product reviews and recipes. Happy following! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment